Scented in Bubblegum fragrance, these adorable soaps look like actually gummy bears, so be sure to let kids know before 😉 Great option to encourage hand washing, after all who wouldn’t want to wash their hands with little bear soaps? Also includes a suction cup so you can hang the bag up after to dry in between uses.
Looks like actual gummy bears and smells amazing! Also includes a suction cup so you can hang the bag up after to dry in between uses.
• 1 bag of gummy bear soap (20 bears per bag)
• 1 scrubbie bag (amazing for hand or body washing! just place 5 bears in
the bag, add a bit of water and scrub away! Also great to use for those
end pieces of soap bars you never know what to do with)
• 1 suction cup
Option 2: Bath Bomb and Soap Set
Complimenting the soaps are two large bath bombs, also bubblegum scented, and details with gummy soaps and drizzle. This was the creation that earned me the title, Aunt of the Year!
All packaged in either a green or blue snow/sand castle form pail.
Each set includes:
• 1 bag of gummy bear soap (approx 50 bears per bag) approx 185-190 grams
• 1 scrubbie bag (amazing for hand or body washing! just place 5 bears in the bag, add a bit of water and scrub away! Also great to use for those end pieces of soap bars you never know what to do with)
• 1 suction cup
• 2 large gummy bear bath bombs with soap detail and little soap bears (1 green, 1 blue) heat sealed/shrink wrapped
• 1 snow/sand pail to create snow or sand castles
Excellent for gift giving!
Because it’s hand crafted… each item is unique so you may find slight variances between the item shipped to you and the photos.
Soap (melt and pour) ingredients: ingredients: water, propylene glycol,glycerine, sucrose, dosium laureth sulphate, sodium laurate, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulphate, silica, stearic acide, sodium choloride, lauric acid, olive oil, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate, non-staining colour additive/mica, fragrance/essential oil
As I keep posting new treats, you’ll see that the cost of shipping will be a flat rate regardless how many items you buy. Also, if you choose the ship option, keep in mind that your package will ship with whichever is fastest (UPS, CANPAR, Purolator or Canada Post Expedited) and not just regular parcel post. Can meet a Victoria Park TTC subway Station or pick up weekdays at 401/McCowan area as another option.
Also, please note that I do not accept returns, but let me know if you have an issue and I’ll make it right 🙂