These Mini Playbill Books have the same incredible detail but in a teenie, weenie size.
As each is made to order/hand made… each item is unique so you may find slight variances between the item shipped to you and the photos.
Playbill Book… How it’s made:
Starts with an actual cover, a little magic, then scaled down to fit a little book. Applied to the book each in its own unique way depending on what piece of jewelry I’m making then topcoat sealant layers are applied. While these are pretty darn durable, keep in mind they are made from tiny paper books so it’s best not to wear them to bed or get them wet (like in the shower or washing dishes kind of thing). Best way to shine them up is rubbing-alcohol and a paper towel/cloth/Kleenex.
Each Playbill book is approx:
Pandora-ish Bracelet: Charm can be removed and added to your Pandora bracelet if the diameter of the snake chain is 3mm thick and allows for the bead to slip over the end such as this bracelet.
• Brass Bracelet, 925 Sterling Silver bead charm (with rubber insert to prevent sliding)
• Adjustable from: minimum of 7″/177.8mm up to 9″/228mm
• Ideally it’s best if you let me know the longest length you might want it to be so I can remove some or all of the extension links. If you have a 7″ wrist and ordered the full length, then you’ll have 2″ of extender chain hanging (which is too much in my opinion)
• the charm itself is on a 925 sterling silver bead that slides on and off of a 3mm bracelet (as included)
• the bracelet end with the lobster claw clasp screws off so you can add or remove charms, which is great as you can add more!
• SPECIAL NOTE: I find that when the bracelet is not closed and you move it around the end can screw off, however after wearing/testing for multiple hours, as long as the clasp is closed the end will not screw off
Will come packaged in a cut little box, perfect for gift giving or gift keeping.
Custom Cover Orders Available, Learn More (adds $6)
You may want to message me first prior to purchasing so we can discuss your playbill cover. I’d need you to supply me with a scan or super clean photo that will have the front and back cover ideally. If you only have the front cover, I can use the front cover on both sides instead or a random ad that was used on the back of another playbill. If you don’t have anything, maybe we can find the front cover image online.
Have a Request for a different cover? Let me know via message and let’s see what we can do ☺. If you wanted several items with the custom cover, the custom order charge would only be applicable once (select ‘custom cover w/another order’).
The covers shown are ‘watermarked’ and of course your item will not have PLAYBILL MINI written across the cover.
A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder
An American in Paris
Catch Me If You Can
Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
Dear Evan Hansen
Guys & Dolls
Little Shop of Horrors (Off-Broadway)
One Man Two Governors
Peter and the Starcatcher
Priscilla Queen of the Desert
School Of Rock
Spiderman Turn off the Dark
Spongebob Square Pants
The Mystery of Edwin Drood
The Play That Goes Wrong
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf
Custom Cover ($6 extra), no charge with another order of same cover