This Scene Study Intensive will provide students with the tools they need in order to perform any scene. It is perfect for students looking to sharpen their acting skills, whether they are new to acting, or experienced performers.
- Find a friend who is interested in acting, and sign up together!
- Both students will need to purchase a Scene Study session. This intensive is $75.00 per student. Be sure to select the same date and time as your scene partner when booking!
- Once both students have booked the session, Sarah will then choose the scene that they are going to work on. This will be sent to the students in advance of the intensive.
- In the session, the students will start by working with Sarah on the basics of script analysis and character work. Then they will dive into making character choices, emotionally connecting to the text, and the nuances of acting with/reacting to a scene partner.
If you are interested in the Scene Study Intensive, but are not sure who to bring as your scene partner:
- Click on the pink “Ask A Question” button above and send a message to Sarah. She may be able to pair you with one of her other students!
- Or, book a Monologue Workshop! This will allow you to hone the same acting basics, and to sharpen your skills, by working on a solo piece.
All coaching sessions are currently being held online. Skype details will be provided beforehand.